Thursday, October 04, 2007

DC Landscape





I haven't posted in this blog for way too long, it seems its been almost 2 months! Although it hasn't been documented well by this blog, I've been very busy and life has been changing rapidly, from finishing studying Chinese in Taipei to moving back to Arlington with Adam and working as a graphic designer, and now for the past month I've been in Baltimore starting grad school. Hopefully from now on the posted works will be more mature, and I'm already starting to move away a little (but I'll never forget) illustration, and into Painting with a capital P. I'm still interested in arms, hands, and moons, but I'm getting more inspired by the natural world; leaves and animals. Here is the first painting I finished at MICA (started in DC), the entire painting plus two details. (I started the piece in the beginning of the summer... details of it were posted earlier) Future paintings will be less design/illustration inspired (although that element will hopefully never fully disappear!)

No comments: