Friday, July 21, 2006

Inspire Me Thursday: Child's Play



These pieces are collaborations between myself and my students. Anything that is done in black is ink work by me, but all the colored parts are done by kids grades 3 to 6. I used pictures they had given me, cards, and even worksheets I had assigned them. This means that I can make some interesting paintings really quick because the kids already did all the work--I just paste it all together. :) I particularly like the giraffe in the top left (2nd grader) and the alien in the bottom middle (4th grader). Enlarge the image to see their work better!

7 comments:

Diogo/Fou said...

hello! i'm diogo, from brazil.
i was just surfing around and found this post! really liked your idea! it looks great!
greetings! ^^

Miriam said...

Those are just beautiful!

Loca said...

This looks fantastic. Great job, your's and the kids.
:))

Unknown said...

this is fantastic. i love this idea...it is a great way to display all of those wonderful works all together and have them flow nicely. i just love the things kids come up with. children art is just the best :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

it all flows and blends beautiful! i can tell you all enjoyed playing.

Julia said...

Great idea! Beautiful result!